Children thrive when they grow up in safe, stable, and nurturing environments. Policies and programs that strengthen families, prevent abuse and neglect, and provide effective treatment for victims of abuse and neglect are critical to ensure positive outcomes for our next generation.
Resources and Helpful Links:
Posts about Nurturing Homes & Communities
- 10 Questions (and an Infographic): Child and Family Day Edition
- North Carolina Children Need More Ladders, Fewer Chutes
- Action for Children’s Efforts in Northeastern North Carolina
- New report finds dramatic drop in youth incarceration
- 2013 is THE YEAR to Raise the Age North Carolina!
- An important step forward on corporal punishment
- Why are we still hitting children in North Carolina schools?
- Setting the agenda for healthy children