This SNAP proposal would take food assistance away from 106,000 North Carolinians, nearly 38,000 of them children.
Posts Tagged: food stamps
Together we can make North Carolina a place where every child gets the opportunity to fulfill their potential.
Too many workers in #NC are being forced to decide between continuing a healthy pregnancy and continuing employment.
Basic and reasonable accommodations — like a stool or addl bathroom break — are not asking too much. #PWFA can #protectpregnantworkers nationwide.
Thanks for meeting with NC advocates talking about ways to #protectpregnantworkers yesterday @RepMarkWalker @RepTedBudd @SenThomTillis @SenatorBurr @RepHolding @RepRichHudson ! #PWFA @MomsRising @ncchild @PCANC #thinkbabiesnc
- Don’t let fear keep kids from getting care
- Rural North Carolina leaders call for Medicaid expansion
- Kids and “Forever Chemicals” in North Carolina
- What do moms’ smiles have to do with thriving babies?
- Dental Practice Rule Change and Children’s Oral Health: A Conversation With NC Child’s Sarah Vidrine