Who’s for Kids and Who’s Just Kidding, a new publication from Action for Children North Carolina, provides North Carolinians with fast facts about child well-being followed by questions to ask candidates on a range of issues.
(Visited 192 time, 1 visit today)Download: Who’s for Kids and Who’s Just Kidding 2010
Comments are closed.
What is this?
- Voices from NC’s Coverage Gap: Early Childhood Educators
- An Aspiration for Young Children
- Here’s what it means for everyone in North Carolina if we fail to count young Latino children in the 2020 Census
- Health Care Can’t Wait Another Legislative Session
- Better policy choices can address North Carolina’s rising youth suicide rate