The KIDS COUNT® policy report, Race for Results: Building a Path to Opportunity for All Children,unveils the new Race for Results index, which compares how children are progressing on key milestones across racial and ethnic groups at the national and state level. The report finds, though no one group has all children meeting all milestones, Latino, American-Indian, and African-American children in North Carolina face steep economic, health and educational barriers that significantly limit their access to opportunity.
(Visited 311 time, 1 visit today)
Comments are closed.
What is this?
- Voices from NC’s Coverage Gap: Early Childhood Educators
- An Aspiration for Young Children
- Here’s what it means for everyone in North Carolina if we fail to count young Latino children in the 2020 Census
- Health Care Can’t Wait Another Legislative Session
- Better policy choices can address North Carolina’s rising youth suicide rate