Action for Children’s newest report, North Carolina Children in the Recession, finds that the recession has resulted in increased child poverty and decreased opportunities for North Carolina’s children and youth.
(Visited 171 time, 1 visit today)Download: North Carolina Children in the Recession
Comments are closed.
What is this?
- Voices from NC’s Coverage Gap: Early Childhood Educators
- An Aspiration for Young Children
- Here’s what it means for everyone in North Carolina if we fail to count young Latino children in the 2020 Census
- Health Care Can’t Wait Another Legislative Session
- Better policy choices can address North Carolina’s rising youth suicide rate