North Carolina’s future prosperity depends on the healthy development of our children. We can help to ensure that prosperity by strengthening North Carolina’s Medicaid program. Statewide, nearly one million children receive health insurance through Medicaid, which is well over 1/2 of the program’s overall enrollment. Any successful reform effort must pay close attention to the impact on services for children and youth.
(Visited 187 time, 1 visit today)Download: Medicaid Reform for Children
Comments are closed.
What is this?
- NC voters want the state’s leaders to double down on early childhood
- Will NC Lawmakers Approve a Just Florence Recovery?
- Medicaid Transformation is happening. Here are three key items to watch.
- What’s the right solution for health care in rural North Carolina?
- Disaster recovery resources for caregivers, clinicians, and parents