North Carolina’s future prosperity depends on the healthy development of our children. We can help to ensure that prosperity by strengthening North Carolina’s Medicaid program. Statewide, nearly one million children receive health insurance through Medicaid, which is well over 1/2 of the program’s overall enrollment. Any successful reform effort must pay close attention to the impact on services for children and youth.
(Visited 205 time, 1 visit today)Download: Medicaid Reform for Children
Comments are closed.
What is this?
- Voices from NC’s Coverage Gap: Early Childhood Educators
- An Aspiration for Young Children
- Here’s what it means for everyone in North Carolina if we fail to count young Latino children in the 2020 Census
- Health Care Can’t Wait Another Legislative Session
- Better policy choices can address North Carolina’s rising youth suicide rate