Working parents and their children would receive significant help with health insurance coverage if North Carolina implements a plan to accept federal Medicaid funding set aside for North Carolina, according to a new report released today by the Georgetown University Center for Children and Families (CCF) and NC Child. In the report, researchers point to several studies that establish the direct connection between insurance coverage for parents and the health of their children.
(Visited 288 time, 1 visit today)Download: Many Working Parents and Families in North Carolina Would Benefit from Medicaid Coverage
Comments are closed.
What is this?
- Voices from NC’s Coverage Gap: Early Childhood Educators
- An Aspiration for Young Children
- Here’s what it means for everyone in North Carolina if we fail to count young Latino children in the 2020 Census
- Health Care Can’t Wait Another Legislative Session
- Better policy choices can address North Carolina’s rising youth suicide rate