Latino children comprise the fastest growing segment of North Carolina’s child population, jumping 34 percent in just three years. Action for Children’s newest report highlights data indicators to help explain how Latino children are faring in our state.
(Visited 223 time, 1 visit today)Download: Latino Children in North Carolina: An Action for Children North Carolina Data Report
Comments are closed.
What is this?
- Voices from NC’s Coverage Gap: Early Childhood Educators
- An Aspiration for Young Children
- Here’s what it means for everyone in North Carolina if we fail to count young Latino children in the 2020 Census
- Health Care Can’t Wait Another Legislative Session
- Better policy choices can address North Carolina’s rising youth suicide rate