Recent changes to state law have resulted in more and more NC school districts banning the practice of corporal punishment. Corporal Punishment in the Public Schools: A Practice on the Decline gives a district-by-district update on corporal punishment policies across the state.
(Visited 158 time, 1 visit today)Download: Corporal Punishment in the Public Schools: A Practice on the Decline
Comments are closed.
What is this?
- NC voters want the state’s leaders to double down on early childhood
- Will NC Lawmakers Approve a Just Florence Recovery?
- Medicaid Transformation is happening. Here are three key items to watch.
- What’s the right solution for health care in rural North Carolina?
- Disaster recovery resources for caregivers, clinicians, and parents