Recent changes to state law have resulted in more and more NC school districts banning the practice of corporal punishment. Corporal Punishment in the Public Schools: A Practice on the Decline gives a district-by-district update on corporal punishment policies across the state.
(Visited 172 time, 1 visit today)Download: Corporal Punishment in the Public Schools: A Practice on the Decline
Comments are closed.
What is this?
- Voices from NC’s Coverage Gap: Early Childhood Educators
- An Aspiration for Young Children
- Here’s what it means for everyone in North Carolina if we fail to count young Latino children in the 2020 Census
- Health Care Can’t Wait Another Legislative Session
- Better policy choices can address North Carolina’s rising youth suicide rate