Higher education is increasingly unaffordable for North Carolina families, even after financial aid is factored in. Mounting evidence shows that saving during childhood can not only make college more affordable, but also raise children’s expectations of attending college.
(Visited 217 time, 1 visit today)Download: The 529 College Savings Plan: Bringing Higher Education into Focus for N.C. Children
Comments are closed.
What is this?
- Voices from NC’s Coverage Gap: Early Childhood Educators
- An Aspiration for Young Children
- Here’s what it means for everyone in North Carolina if we fail to count young Latino children in the 2020 Census
- Health Care Can’t Wait Another Legislative Session
- Better policy choices can address North Carolina’s rising youth suicide rate