Children thrive when they grow up in safe, stable, and nurturing environments. Policies and programs that strengthen families, prevent abuse and neglect, and provide effective treatment for victims of abuse and neglect are critical to ensure positive outcomes for our next generation.
Resources and Helpful Links:
Posts about Nurturing Homes & Communities
- 4 things we’re reading (and watching) this week
- URGENT–Contact your Representative TODAY and urge a vote on Raise the Age
- Why Raising the Age makes dollars and $ense
- Who will be number 100?
- Raise the age advances
- Statement on house budget proposal: North Carolina should invest in what works for children
- Our Youth and Communities Are On the Line – Take Action TODAY!
- 10 Questions (and an Infographic): Child and Family Day Edition
- North Carolina Children Need More Ladders, Fewer Chutes
- Action for Children’s Efforts in Northeastern North Carolina