Tom Vitaglione is the antidote to today’s division and rancor. He advocates for children with humility, conviction, and partnership, persisting through obstacles to get results for children. We hope you enjoy his story.
(Visited 371 time, 1 visit today)
Comments are closed.
What is this?
- Top priorities for kids in the 2018 short legislative session
- Three questions to ask candidates before the May 8th primaries
- Cutting SNAP is a Huge Mistake – 5 Reasons Why
- Three reasons the NC Legislature should adequately fund school nurses
- Asking parents about citizenship threatens programs for millions of kids