Who’s for Kids and Who’s Just Kidding, a new publication from Action for Children North Carolina, provides North Carolinians with fast facts about child well-being followed by questions to ask candidates on a range of issues.
(Visited 144 time, 1 visit today)Download: Who’s for Kids and Who’s Just Kidding 2010
Comments are closed.
What is this?
- The Census must count everyone – your voice is needed
- Preventing LGBTQ Youth Suicide in North Carolina
- KIDS COUNT Data Book highlights how an undercount in the 2020 Census threatens hard-won progress for children and their families
- Wake students modernize the school district’s tobacco policy
- As the opioid epidemic drives more NC kids into foster care, closing the health insurance coverage gap may provide a solution