Who’s for Kids and Who’s Just Kidding, a new publication from Action for Children North Carolina, provides North Carolinians with fast facts about child well-being followed by questions to ask candidates on a range of issues.
(Visited 122 time, 1 visit today)Download: Who’s for Kids and Who’s Just Kidding 2010
Comments are closed.
- Three reasons the NC Legislature should adequately fund school nurses
- Asking parents about citizenship threatens programs for millions of kids
- The Freedom to Lead: Interview with Ricky Hurtado
- Avoiding toxic flame retardants? Ask lots of questions.
- Preventative dental care limited for rural North Carolina children