This brief explores the impact of dental caries on children’s overall health and academic success, and how North Carolina can take steps to improve children’s oral health through the use of school-based sealant programs.
(Visited 273 time, 1 visit today)Download: School-Based Sealant Programs: An Innovative Approach to Improve Children’s Oral Health
Comments are closed.
- Avoiding toxic flame retardants? Ask lots of questions.
- Preventative dental care limited for rural North Carolina children
- North Carolina’s School Psychologist Shortage Leaves Many Students Without Mental Health Resources
- Three opportunities for NC legislators from the 2018 Child Health Report Card
- The Biggest Health Challenges Facing North Carolina’s Children