This brief explores the impact of dental caries on children’s overall health and academic success, and how North Carolina can take steps to improve children’s oral health through the use of school-based sealant programs.
(Visited 465 time, 1 visit today)Download: School-Based Sealant Programs: An Innovative Approach to Improve Children’s Oral Health
Comments are closed.
What is this?
- As the opioid epidemic drives more NC kids into foster care, closing the health insurance coverage gap may provide a solution
- The Action Agenda to Save Kids’ Lives in 2018
- Three Mistakes in the State Budget
- School safety funding is just a first step towards meeting much greater needs
- Here’s to twenty years of healthier kids – thanks to bipartisan compromise