The KIDS COUNT® policy report, Race for Results: Building a Path to Opportunity for All Children,unveils the new Race for Results index, which compares how children are progressing on key milestones across racial and ethnic groups at the national and state level. The report finds, though no one group has all children meeting all milestones, Latino, American-Indian, and African-American children in North Carolina face steep economic, health and educational barriers that significantly limit their access to opportunity.
(Visited 261 time, 1 visit today)
Comments are closed.
What is this?
- As the opioid epidemic drives more NC kids into foster care, closing the health insurance coverage gap may provide a solution
- The Action Agenda to Save Kids’ Lives in 2018
- Three Mistakes in the State Budget
- School safety funding is just a first step towards meeting much greater needs
- Here’s to twenty years of healthier kids – thanks to bipartisan compromise