The KIDS COUNT® policy report, Race for Results: Building a Path to Opportunity for All Children,unveils the new Race for Results index, which compares how children are progressing on key milestones across racial and ethnic groups at the national and state level. The report finds, though no one group has all children meeting all milestones, Latino, American-Indian, and African-American children in North Carolina face steep economic, health and educational barriers that significantly limit their access to opportunity.
(Visited 243 time, 1 visit today)
Comments are closed.
- Avoiding toxic flame retardants? Ask lots of questions.
- Preventative dental care limited for rural North Carolina children
- North Carolina’s School Psychologist Shortage Leaves Many Students Without Mental Health Resources
- Three opportunities for NC legislators from the 2018 Child Health Report Card
- The Biggest Health Challenges Facing North Carolina’s Children