Action for Children’s newest report, North Carolina Children in the Recession, finds that the recession has resulted in increased child poverty and decreased opportunities for North Carolina’s children and youth.
(Visited 113 time, 1 visit today)Download: North Carolina Children in the Recession
Comments are closed.
- Avoiding toxic flame retardants? Ask lots of questions.
- Preventative dental care limited for rural North Carolina children
- North Carolina’s School Psychologist Shortage Leaves Many Students Without Mental Health Resources
- Three opportunities for NC legislators from the 2018 Child Health Report Card
- The Biggest Health Challenges Facing North Carolina’s Children