Action for Children’s newest report, North Carolina Children in the Recession, finds that the recession has resulted in increased child poverty and decreased opportunities for North Carolina’s children and youth.
(Visited 129 time, 1 visit today)Download: North Carolina Children in the Recession
Comments are closed.
What is this?
- As the opioid epidemic drives more NC kids into foster care, closing the health insurance coverage gap may provide a solution
- The Action Agenda to Save Kids’ Lives in 2018
- Three Mistakes in the State Budget
- School safety funding is just a first step towards meeting much greater needs
- Here’s to twenty years of healthier kids – thanks to bipartisan compromise