North Carolina’s future prosperity depends on the healthy development of our children. We can help to ensure that prosperity by strengthening North Carolina’s Medicaid program. Statewide, nearly one million children receive health insurance through Medicaid, which is well over 1/2 of the program’s overall enrollment. Any successful reform effort must pay close attention to the impact on services for children and youth.
(Visited 154 time, 1 visit today)Download: Medicaid Reform for Children
Comments are closed.
What is this?
- Three reasons the NC Legislature should adequately fund school nurses
- Asking parents about citizenship threatens programs for millions of kids
- The Freedom to Lead: Interview with Ricky Hurtado
- Avoiding toxic flame retardants? Ask lots of questions.
- Preventative dental care limited for rural North Carolina children