North Carolina’s future prosperity depends on the healthy development of our children. We can help to ensure that prosperity by strengthening North Carolina’s Medicaid program. Statewide, nearly one million children receive health insurance through Medicaid, which is well over 1/2 of the program’s overall enrollment. Any successful reform effort must pay close attention to the impact on services for children and youth.
(Visited 173 time, 1 visit today)Download: Medicaid Reform for Children
Comments are closed.
What is this?
- The Census must count everyone – your voice is needed
- Preventing LGBTQ Youth Suicide in North Carolina
- KIDS COUNT Data Book highlights how an undercount in the 2020 Census threatens hard-won progress for children and their families
- Wake students modernize the school district’s tobacco policy
- As the opioid epidemic drives more NC kids into foster care, closing the health insurance coverage gap may provide a solution