Working parents and their children would receive significant help with health insurance coverage if North Carolina implements a plan to accept federal Medicaid funding set aside for North Carolina, according to a new report released today by the Georgetown University Center for Children and Families (CCF) and NC Child. In the report, researchers point to several studies that establish the direct connection between insurance coverage for parents and the health of their children.
(Visited 241 time, 1 visit today)Download: Many Working Parents and Families in North Carolina Would Benefit from Medicaid Coverage
Comments are closed.
What is this?
- As the opioid epidemic drives more NC kids into foster care, closing the health insurance coverage gap may provide a solution
- The Action Agenda to Save Kids’ Lives in 2018
- Three Mistakes in the State Budget
- School safety funding is just a first step towards meeting much greater needs
- Here’s to twenty years of healthier kids – thanks to bipartisan compromise