Working parents and their children would receive significant help with health insurance coverage if North Carolina implements a plan to accept federal Medicaid funding set aside for North Carolina, according to a new report released today by the Georgetown University Center for Children and Families (CCF) and NC Child. In the report, researchers point to several studies that establish the direct connection between insurance coverage for parents and the health of their children.
(Visited 223 time, 1 visit today)Download: Many Working Parents and Families in North Carolina Would Benefit from Medicaid Coverage
Comments are closed.
- Avoiding toxic flame retardants? Ask lots of questions.
- Preventative dental care limited for rural North Carolina children
- North Carolina’s School Psychologist Shortage Leaves Many Students Without Mental Health Resources
- Three opportunities for NC legislators from the 2018 Child Health Report Card
- The Biggest Health Challenges Facing North Carolina’s Children