Latino children comprise the fastest growing segment of North Carolina’s child population, jumping 34 percent in just three years. Action for Children’s newest report highlights data indicators to help explain how Latino children are faring in our state.
(Visited 159 time, 1 visit today)Download: Latino Children in North Carolina: An Action for Children North Carolina Data Report
Comments are closed.
- Avoiding toxic flame retardants? Ask lots of questions.
- Preventative dental care limited for rural North Carolina children
- North Carolina’s School Psychologist Shortage Leaves Many Students Without Mental Health Resources
- Three opportunities for NC legislators from the 2018 Child Health Report Card
- The Biggest Health Challenges Facing North Carolina’s Children