Latino children comprise the fastest growing segment of North Carolina’s child population, jumping 34 percent in just three years. Action for Children’s newest report highlights data indicators to help explain how Latino children are faring in our state.
(Visited 179 time, 1 visit today)Download: Latino Children in North Carolina: An Action for Children North Carolina Data Report
Comments are closed.
What is this?
- As the opioid epidemic drives more NC kids into foster care, closing the health insurance coverage gap may provide a solution
- The Action Agenda to Save Kids’ Lives in 2018
- Three Mistakes in the State Budget
- School safety funding is just a first step towards meeting much greater needs
- Here’s to twenty years of healthier kids – thanks to bipartisan compromise