Recent changes to state law have resulted in more and more NC school districts banning the practice of corporal punishment. Corporal Punishment in the Public Schools: A Practice on the Decline gives a district-by-district update on corporal punishment policies across the state.
(Visited 130 time, 1 visit today)Download: Corporal Punishment in the Public Schools: A Practice on the Decline
Comments are closed.
- Three reasons the NC Legislature should adequately fund school nurses
- Asking parents about citizenship threatens programs for millions of kids
- The Freedom to Lead: Interview with Ricky Hurtado
- Avoiding toxic flame retardants? Ask lots of questions.
- Preventative dental care limited for rural North Carolina children