Higher education is increasingly unaffordable for North Carolina families, even after financial aid is factored in. Mounting evidence shows that saving during childhood can not only make college more affordable, but also raise children’s expectations of attending college.
(Visited 152 time, 1 visit today)Download: The 529 College Savings Plan: Bringing Higher Education into Focus for N.C. Children
Comments are closed.
- Avoiding toxic flame retardants? Ask lots of questions.
- Preventative dental care limited for rural North Carolina children
- North Carolina’s School Psychologist Shortage Leaves Many Students Without Mental Health Resources
- Three opportunities for NC legislators from the 2018 Child Health Report Card
- The Biggest Health Challenges Facing North Carolina’s Children