Higher education is increasingly unaffordable for North Carolina families, even after financial aid is factored in. Mounting evidence shows that saving during childhood can not only make college more affordable, but also raise children’s expectations of attending college.
(Visited 172 time, 1 visit today)Download: The 529 College Savings Plan: Bringing Higher Education into Focus for N.C. Children
Comments are closed.
What is this?
- As the opioid epidemic drives more NC kids into foster care, closing the health insurance coverage gap may provide a solution
- The Action Agenda to Save Kids’ Lives in 2018
- Three Mistakes in the State Budget
- School safety funding is just a first step towards meeting much greater needs
- Here’s to twenty years of healthier kids – thanks to bipartisan compromise