The North Carolina Child Health Report Card tracks key indicators on access to care, healthy births, safe homes and neighborhoods, and health risk factors over time and by race and ethnicity.
(Visited 1,795 time, 1 visit today)Download: 2017 Child Health Report Card
Comments are closed.
- The “American Health Care Act” Is Not About Health Care
- State Budget Situation Could Go from Bad to Worse
- Excessive Tax Cuts Hurt Kids, Don’t Grow Economy
- Cutting through the ‘knot’ of child and family health disparities
- Extending Health Insurance to Adults: An Important Strategy for Improving Children’s Health