The 2014 North Carolina Child Health Report Card shows continuing improvements in children’s health insurance coverage, the teen pregnancy rate, and youth smoking, while obesity and child poverty remain persistent challenges.
(Visited 1,422 time, 1 visit today)Download: 2014 Child Health Report Card
Comments are closed.
- The Freedom to Lead: Interview with Ricky Hurtado
- Avoiding toxic flame retardants? Ask lots of questions.
- Preventative dental care limited for rural North Carolina children
- North Carolina’s School Psychologist Shortage Leaves Many Students Without Mental Health Resources
- Three opportunities for NC legislators from the 2018 Child Health Report Card