Join us each week in October as we explore a new aspect of youth justice in North Carolina with a few fellow advocates as guest bloggers. You can help spread the word about Y-JAM in three easy steps:
- Learn more about the history of Youth Justice Month.
- Share information with your friends. Don’t forget to use the hashtags #YJAM and #YouthJustice!
- Sign our petition to raise the age of juvenile court jurisdiction in North Carolina.
Check out our latest Y-JAM post:
- October 3–Parental involvement in juvenile justice in rural North Carolina by Sabrina Leshore
- October 11-Ten years of moving forward on juvenile indigent defense by Eric J. Zogry
- October 25–The school-to-prison pipeline in North Carolina Part I: What, why and when by Jason Langberg
- October 29–The school-to-prison pipeline in North Carolina Part II: Who, where and how by Jason Langberg
- October 31–Celebrate today’s JJDPA; but let’s envision a stronger framework for tomorrow by Robin Jenkins